Contact us for a FREE Medicare insurance quote today!

Insurance That Takes Care of Your Health Needs


Your choice, Your health, Our plan

Thank you for considering us for your Medicare needs! Each person has different levels of knowledge and needs when it comes to understanding their Medicare options. Having lots of questions is natural. Regardless of how much or little assistance you want, we are here to answer all your questions so you can make an informed decision.

Whether you are new to Medicare or have been on Medicare for a while, we will help you navigate through the in's and out's of a plan, supplements or starting Medicare that offers you the best coverage for your health and dental needs.

All questions you have are answered.

  • Being eligible for Medicare
  • Transitioning from your employer health plan to Medicare
  • Changing your choice
  • Understanding the parts of Medicare A B C and D
  • Medicare Gap/Supplemental, MAPD (Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan Prescription Drug Plan

We set individual appointment to review all your questions and explain all your options.

Schedule an appointment by calling 520 323 0220.

Your policy is our priority

What is the coverage for basic Medicare?

Medicare was signed into law in 1965. When this law was signed most individuals on average lived to 67 years and used benefits for about 2 years. Today, the average life span has increased to 76 years and use Medicare benefits a lot longer.
Basic Medicare covers:
Part A: Hospital costs
Part B: Out-patient and doctors visit
Pays 80% of Medicare approved services. You are required to pay the other 20%.
We have here to walk you through the other Medicare options. Call us to spend time to understand your needs. Appointments are educational and informative.

Medicare Chart